Re: [pct-l] Adventure Pass

CharlieJones@aol.com writes:

<< The Adventure Pass is required for any vehicle parked within the
Cleveland,  San Bernardino, San Gabriel and Los Padres National Forest. If
you are  thru-hiking, I assume you won't have a vehicle and therefore no pass
is  required. >>

Sorry, that should read:

"The Adventure Pass is required for any vehicle parked within the Cleveland,
San Bernardino, Angeles and Los Padres National Forests. If you are
thru-hiking, I assume you won't have a vehicle and therefore no pass is
required."

Charlie