[pct-l] Snow fall and Canadain entree

 Sly, You are correct stating that the 24% doesn't take into account future
storms. My post was simply to say this is where we are compared to all the
other snowfall readings in Dec. Sierras. We could end up being nomal in
snowfall yet, but as a whole , the entire PCT is below nomal for the year.
When entering Canada, 20 plus years old, I mailed Hope B.C. to the Royal
Mounted Police for paper work needed. I then filled out paper work at home
which was kept until I reached Mazama ( trail town just east of rainy pass )
The paper work was put in my last mail drop. Upon reaching Manning park, my
partner and I thumbed west to Hope, slept in the citys baseball field dugout.
In the mourning walked into the Royal Mounted Police headquarters to have the
paperwork stamped. (  This is needed to get back into USA, which we did a
Blaine border crossing.) With recent events, I would call Hope B.C. Mounties
and see if if anything has changed.   PS    Any skinny bearded guy with a
backpack can expect plenty of attention from local Mounties anyway, Have your
papers!!!!