Re: [pct-l] Golden Access Pass

> << If you obtain a thru-hiker's permit from PCTA, do you need also to be
> concerned with getting other permits?? >>
>
> Other permits? We'll have to enlist some other help to answer this question.
> Anybody?

While browsing Jardine's handbook for the umteenth
time (good bed-time reading) I came across the permits
chapter which I never gave too much attention, knowing
that I was good with the PCTA-issued permits. But he
makes a good point about obtaining a permit to enter
into Canada.

I'm curious how many alumni here did this. Or is it
something we need not worry too much about?

Jim
--
Jim Serio - jim@rollercoaster.com
Producer, World of Coasters