[pct-l] Stove Contest: First Prize

I promised a Cool prize for first.

The winner gets a GVP G4 backpack!!! This is the lightest, coolest backpack
available this side of $550 bucks.
Thanks to Glen for subsidizing this prize. IF you are a thru hiker and IF
you purchased the GVP G4 to hike the trail in 2000, and IF you win the
contest, I will refund your purchase price!!!!!!!

In addition, IF I get reservations at Muir Trail Ranch [year 2000 dates are
not set yet], and IF you show up when I am there, I will PAY YOUR TAB to
stay at MTR. [If I can't get reservations I will stake you to 2 days at
Butch's]

So far Monte's 2000 pound stove is the leader.
Let's get serious!!!!!

Tom