[pct-l] section D this weekend

JimLBanks at verizon.net JimLBanks at verizon.net
Wed Jun 8 21:25:05 CDT 2022

David, I don't have any specific information for you, but you might try
asking Jim Richter.  He is the Trail Gorillas' section chief for that
section.  His contact information is TrailGorillasoftheANF at gmail.com
Trail maintainers are usually the best source of actual trail conditions.
The section I work on: Splinter's Cabin to Inspiration Point is in good
shape except for some parts of Deep Creek.  Have fun.

I-Beam