[pct-l] section D this weekend

David Hough reading PCT-L pctl at oakapple.net
Wed Jun 8 11:41:55 CDT 2022

I've been looking at western section D, from about Mill Creek Summit
to Agua Dulce, as a series of car shuttle dayhikes - so no water worries.
Maybe further east as far as Cloudburst Summit.

I can't find any negative information on the PCTA website about trail
conditions or closures.     East of Cloudburst there are the several bad
choices involving the frog closure.    So I'm not going there.

There are major heat issues over the weekend - so I plan to stay at the
higher elevations, then drop from North Fork to Agua Dulce when it cools
off.

Anybody have any recent information positive or negative?

David Hough