[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 132, Issue 2

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:35:58 CDT 2020

Thank you. What do you mean by a soft copy of Ley’s map? I don’t understand the use of the word. I’m guessing that that info is better than the sometimes 20 year old maps that were available in ‘96. A few years ago I rehiked the San Juans. I was amazed at the amount of trail and signs. I touched and sometimes hugged those signs.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone