[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 132, Issue 2

Jay Bruins jbruins at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:23:25 CDT 2020

A "soft" copy would be digital as opposed to a "hard", paper copy.

A note on JLey: while the Avenza maps are by far the easiest format to
reference, however, you should also download a copy of the current maps as
some of my frustrations were definitely caused by not referencing the
latest, which other hikers were sometimes better about.

Armstrong