[pct-l] Lake Marina kick off

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:06:52 CDT 2018

Your comment leaves me questioning your take on the Kick Off... no
disrespect- Rip it up / Tear it down... what?

Thanks,

Paint

PS

State your business pilgrim. Lol. and- have fun doing it!

PSS

Sometime, in responding to an email from the thread, the format ends up
being a response to an individual, and then winds up bypassing the List
Serve. Tru Dat.