[pct-l] Sleeping Bag recommendations

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Wed May 18 18:20:59 CDT 2016

I know nothing about down production. But I am an American who has cooked and eaten a goose that I bought in a local, Washington, grocery store. Very greasy but otherwise it seemed OK. I have also know several people who hunt geese and, AFAIK, eat them.
Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)Web site: http://aclayjar.netTwitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71