[pct-l] Heights

Scott Bryce sbryce at scottbryce.com
Tue Mar 15 15:23:32 CDT 2016

On 3/15/2016 2:03 PM, Jim & Jane Moody wrote:
> I might have the wrong place name.  I remember some early trail
> sections where right was near-vertical up and left was near-vertical
> down (several hundred ft down, it seemed like).

I don't remember anyplace in the San Felipe Hills that fits that
description, but I hiked in 2008, so I may not remember clearly. Some of
the hills are a little steep, but...

> But the trail itself was a wide, clear shelf cut into rock, so
> passage was not difficult.

And that is really key. The trail is wide enough that even someone with
vertigo shouldn't feel like they are about to fall over the edge.