[pct-l] Heights

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 15:03:36 CDT 2016

Scott,
I might have the wrong place name. I remember some early trail sections where right was near-vertical up and left was near-vertical down (several hundred ft down, it seemed like). But the trail itself was a wide, clear shelf cut into rock, so passage was not difficult. I think this was just north of Scissors Crossing, but I could be wrong. I'm old, so the memory is the second thing to go.
Mango