[pct-l] Heights

Pete spete672 at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 04:51:37 CDT 2016

I am right now in a tent 3.5 miles north of what I think was Sunrise Point at PCT 52. The trail gets somewhat sketchy for about 3/4 mile and is narrow and has very steep drop offs and does make make some skinny narrow tight turns around corners.  Having said all that .....it is totally doable. I have vertigo at times as well but as Tartan said the focus becomes on the trail in front of you and it becomes just another part of a great experience on this great adventure.

Folks don't need to downplay certain aspects of the trail especially when a new person is asking questions to help them start mentally preparing for this adventure.

Pete ...still waiting on my trail name 😄
Sent from my Iphone