[pct-l] Heights

Peter Necarsulmer necarsulmer at mac.com
Sun Mar 20 13:05:14 CDT 2016

Dear Tom,

Your post is very interesting and useful!!  Of all my peculiarities, happy to say fear of heights is not among them. BUT, my spouse has "the fear" (5-8 on your scale) from time-to-time.

I am sure your post is an important read for all PCT hikers whether or not you experience fear of heights.  Thanks Tom!

Escargot
Peter Necarsulmer
necarsulmer at mac.com