[pct-l] Rain Pants

CClark dr_carolyn at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 12:35:01 CST 2016

Kailin,
I have the same concerns you do about getting cold on the trail.  I bought a rain outfit from O2.  They make garish yellow raingear for cyclists, but it's lightweight and inexpensive.  Get the "original" style.  The hooded jackets run large, so order at least one size too small.
If you get a tear, they are easy to fix with clear packing tape.
I also wear a 2oz emergency poncho over my pack.  It makes a great combination and keeps me warm.
SoulDoctordr_carolyn at yahoo.com