[pct-l] Rain Pants

Kailin Collins kailin.collins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:05:41 CST 2016

Thanks so much for the suggestions. Unfortunately I do not know how to sew so homemade rain pants could result in an Interesting outcome. I'm not worried about being too cold while moving, it's more about as soon as I stop, especially when wet from the rain. I've done other shorter hikes with glorified wind pants, which served me well for those occasions. I think I will give the precips a shot--I can appreciate the rain advise from someone from the PNW.

Thanks again for taking the time
Kailin