[pct-l] Mosquitos & Sawyer brand Permethrin ??? //// Re: Pct-L Digest, Vol 98, Issue 28

TBrokaw at montmush.com TBrokaw at montmush.com
Tue Mar 1 10:52:23 CST 2016

Down the toilet ends up (eventually) in our water systems (city sewer
systems are not capable of removing chemicals - only solids).  No wonder
we are all living on bottled water!
We need to have a little "Leave No Trace" in our home lives as well. There
are ways of disposing of chemicals at home.  Not trying to be
disrespectful here.  Just a polite suggestion.

Tom Brokaw
Corporate Project Manager
Monterey Mushrooms
777 Maher Ct