[pct-l] Rain Pants

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:04:35 CST 2016

Yeah Gourmet, it was wonderful meeting you too that year.  John Coltrane
music filtering out over the Anza Borrego Desert and some of the best
smoked chicken of the hike.  And a big bucket of water for us all to soak
our feet in.  What a marvelous and lovely evening that was.  Thanks so much.
Shroomer