[pct-l] Lightweight Quilt

Doug Swam doug.swam at outlook.com
Fri Dec 9 15:34:57 CST 2016

Have you experimented with your current bag by unzipping all the way and laying it on top like a makeshift-quilt? Zero cost method to experiment before you hint your way into a multi-hundred dollar gift. You might determine that you require some sort of method to secure it to you....or your pad....or around your neck/head. It'll already have a footbox if you do this with a mummy bag.