[pct-l] Cool Article

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Apr 23 15:15:34 CDT 2016

  Hey Sabrina,

Why is Switchback not in that Backpacker article???
This is outrageous!!!!.....Switchback deserves to be in that article!!!!
Switchback is one of the "old timers".
I mean Switchback goes way back to when Dinosaurs & Saber Tooth Tigers
roamed the trails, dead bodies of hikers littered the trails and "bears"
were
nervous when Switchback & Reinhold roamed the trails.
I mean, Switchback and I , we tamed the wilderness &  made the trails safe
for today's hikers.

Not only that,....but Switchback also is the inventor of the "HAND FREE
UMBRELLA", which is a must for any "Thru-Hiker", and also the "FUZZY
PINK CAMP SLIPPERS" which are an absolute "MUST" for any fashion
minded "Thru-Hiker."

Word of caution....the "hands free umbrella" & "fuzzy pink camp slippers"
will make you absolutely irresistible and put you at risk from "on the
trail
to long hiker babes."

YES.....Switchback deserves to be in that article.

JMT Reinhold

  *Sabrina wrote:*

http://www.backpacker.com/trips/long-trails/pacific-crest-trail/8-badass-older-hikers/

---