[pct-l] Trail Angel Warner Springs Area ? /// Re: Pct-L Digest, Vol 100, Issue 24

jcil000-hiker at yahoo.com jcil000-hiker at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 12:57:53 CDT 2016

I've been pondering a short pack between Warner Springs and Anza inthe coming weeks. But I'd be going solo and can't get back to my car.
Any trail angels operating in that area who might be willing to help out?I'm not from southern California.
Not sure how it would best work. Dropping at Anza and hiking southwardor dropping at Warner Springs and hiking northward. I'd be happy withwhatever a TA could help out with. Drop me a note directly as well ason the board to ensure I see your response.