[pct-l] Ursacks and mice

David Tamblyn surforcycle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 23:43:22 CST 2015

Last year, through all of Or & Wa, I used a combo of a Loksack inside a Zpack "food" stuff sack. Never had any issues. Always ate & slept at the campsite. But fellow companions weren't as fortunate. And, sometimes I saw the critters running around our site. Just lucky??  Maybe.

ADL

Why?  To experience the moment.  I like to hike.

Sent from my iPhone