[pct-l] PCTA Statement on Water Caches

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:05:21 CST 2015

This is exactly what I want to start happening. We don't have to do the trail the same way. I believe we have to think about possible impacts. In my opinion, talking about this can start to change behaviors. We are trying to cause new hikers to think. I don't wear heavy boots but I do carry enough water to make it to the next source.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone