[pct-l] PCTA Statement on Water Caches

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:19:42 CST 2015

Just so there is no confusion   I don't believe anyone is suggesting to never use watercaches. They are out there to help you be safe not to be the main source of water. They are backup if you miscalculate, it's hotter than you thought it's taking longer to do a section than you thought. Not as your primary source because you don't want your pack to be heavy.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone