[pct-l] Hoka shoes

Michael Slusser michael.slusser at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:08:56 CST 2015

The people on this list put me onto the barefoot hiking style
(controversial, I know), and after years of foot and knee trouble, I picked
up a pair of Altra Lone Peak Zero-Drop Shoes and have been very happy ever
since. With a pair of Injinjis under a pair of Darn Tough socks, I never
got another blister.

I also didn't believe the people on this list when they suggested that I
should be able to step out of my hiking shoes without unlacing them if I
wanted to, but they turned out to be completely correct about that as well.

~PE

--
*Quid sum? Nil. Quis sum? Nullus. Sed gratia Christi, quod sum, quod vivo,
quodque laboro, facit.*