[pct-l] Trail Gear

isabella isabella at bendnet.com
Wed Feb 11 21:14:20 CST 2015

Good thought about supporting the local pct businesses, but I am wondering if anyone out there has kept track of dollars for shopping up the trail or mailing most of your meals to yourself.
Thx, Mademoiselle

businesses near the trail.  But with that said if you know exactly what you
prefer for items then I have those mailed to me.  For example, I know what
shoes I like and work for me.  So I order those (Zappos) as needed.  I can
tell when they are getting worn enough and then order a pair and just have
them shipped to the next town.  Sox, I'm not as particular on so just pick
up as needed on the trail.  YMMV

Day-Late