[pct-l] Trail Gear

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:51:59 CST 2015

I'm an advocate for buying as you go as a way to help out the local
businesses near the trail.  But with that said if you know exactly what you
prefer for items then I have those mailed to me.  For example, I know what
shoes I like and work for me.  So I order those (Zappos) as needed.  I can
tell when they are getting worn enough and then order a pair and just have
them shipped to the next town.  Sox, I'm not as particular on so just pick
up as needed on the trail.  YMMV

Day-Late