[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 86, Issue 9

Eddie Gilbert egilbert at mac.com
Sun Feb 8 23:02:52 CST 2015

Thanks for posting the permit on-line status. Before taking off this weekend to backpack in Anza Borrego the website had not opened yet.  When I read my email today and saw the 50 permits/per day allocations, my stomach sank - having been preparing for the three years to thru-hike.  Jumped right on my Mac and yahoo! March 15 was available. "We've received your PCT permit application".   Not official yet, but now I can sleep tonight.  Thank you again PCT Listers.

eTrain