[pct-l] Muir Trail resupply cost

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:45:00 CST 2015

It's true what Mademoiselle says about the hiker boxes at Muir Trail Ranch -
They are awesome.  However there is one caveat - When I got there last
Summer, the Ranch was not yet open. I believe they don't open til June 15th.
On a low snow year (maybe like this year) many people may pass by the Ranch
before it opens - therefore no re-supply.  Just something to consider...

Timberline