[pct-l] Allergies

Van Velzer, Paul L (357F) paul.l.vanvelzer at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 2 16:16:49 CST 2015

There are a mild form of pollens in honey.

Go to your local beekeeper. Ask to taste each type of honey available. Put only one drop on your tongue. When you find the right one it will burn your tongue. Don't try more than a drop or you'll gag. If your reaction is too severe, he won't want to sell it to you.

When you get it home, take a little each day. Increasing the dose as much as you feel comfortable.  You will find your immunity building each day. Eventually you will have no reaction. Then use honey for all your sugar needs: in coffee, on cereal, pancake syrup, instead if jam on toast etc.
Wild honey worked for me, actually vomited in the first spoonful. It took me about a week before I had no reaction.
You will have to buy local honey again after you get to California. Millers honey in San Bernardino is a good place.

If you need an anti allergen in a hurry, Benadryl is good to carry with you.

Happy breathing!

A day without solar simulation is like a day without sunshine!