[pct-l] laser treatments for plantar fasciitis

Pete spete672 at aol.com
Thu Dec 24 03:07:18 CST 2015

I am dealing with it in right foot. I did 5 laser treatments and have 5 more to do when I return home. We are day hiking in Big Bend seems to be holding up well. I added an ankle compression sleeve that I got at Walgreens and it has helped immensely. I have started wearing one on the left ankle as well  I go to a podiatrist and initially he gave me a cortisone shot in the heel,,,,,not sure that helped. I basically stayed off of it regarding hiking for 2 weeks. Also iced it 2 times daily. No barefoot walking etc. I wear the Hoka One One 3/4 hike boot and they are a dream ride. I intend to custom orthocits as well.

Sent from my Iphone