[pct-l] FLASH- Live from Lake Morena County Park/campground

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 00:00:02 CST 2015

Spent the past 14 days bivouac-ed in Campo. There's quite a backstory.
Heading home tomorrow. Meeting up with a ride at the Oak Shores Malt Shop
on Christmas Eve.

Got to the campground showers and discovered newly installed coin boxes.
Naturally, I had no quarters. Reassembled my bike and trailer and
high-tailed it to the Malt Shop before it closed at 8:30pm.

Here's the beef!

.50 cents 4 mins.
.75 cents 6 mins.
$1.00 8 mins.
$1.25 10 mins.

UP TO 15 QUARTERS (30 mins.)

PaintYW.

PS: Left the Southern Terminus Mar. 3rd.
Flipped to the Northern Terminus Jul. 10th.
Called it mid Nov. at McKenzie Pass in Oregon. Blizzard like conditions. I
think I suffered PTSD after that experience. Lot's to write home about.
Will follow up soon.
GOOD JOB EVERYBODY!