[pct-l] Ultralight Fry Pan

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Wed Aug 5 08:34:57 CDT 2015

I have a Black lite pan.  It uses the same handle clamp that I have for the
rest of my cookset.  It just happens to fit outside my existing kit.  I like
to cook gourmet on the trail and there are two of us, so the extra weight is
negligible.  I can also fit it into a cozy to warm other things.  Never had
a problem with the coating.  As far at titanium, it's good for boiling
water, but the heat transfer is uneven and it stinks for cooking anything,
especially frying.
Golly