[pct-l] PCT Hiker and Missing Wife

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Oct 19 10:39:10 CDT 2014

One day PCT Grizzly went to the trailtown policesubstation with one of his hiking buddies. His buddy’s wife had gone missing. He was quite upset and distraught.
Husband:I’ve lost my wife, she went shopping yesterday and has still
not come home.
Sergeant: What is her height?
Husband: Oh, 5 foot something.  Raisinghis hand he says, about this high.
Sergeant: Build?
Husband: Not slim, not really fat.  Sheis kind of in between.
Sergeant: Color of eyes?
Husband: Oh, dark kind of.  They areroundish.
Sergeant: Color of her hair?
Husband: Changes according to her moods and the season.
Sergeant: What was she wearing?
Husband: Oh, the normal stuff.  I don’tremember exactly.
Sergeant: Did she go in a car?
Husband: Yes, yes, yes.  She took my carbecause her car is in the shop.
Sergeant: What kind of car was it?
Husband : 2015 Corvette Stingray 3LT with the Z51 performance package, harkgray metallic paint, with the 6.2 liter V8 engine with direct injectiongenerating 460 HP, 8-speed paddle-shift automatic
transmission, and GT bucket seats.  Ithas a very thin scratch on the
front left door… at this point the husband was out of breath and startedcrying.

Sergeant: Don’t worry sir … we will find your car.