[pct-l] CA Campfire Permit

Candace Frederick candace at jfred.net
Fri Mar 21 18:49:32 CDT 2014

I've actually recently spoken to the Trabuco Ranger District. I live near
that portion of the NF and they said I would have to go no cook if I camped
in that area. That said, the trail doesn't enter that area and as far as I
can tell for SoCal, that's still got the most stringent fire restrictions.

I know because of the drought though, there have been on and off
restrictions all over regarding alcohol stoves.

-Candace