[pct-l] CA Campfire Permit

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:52:51 CDT 2014

I wouldn't rely on the Cleveland NF website for any
information--particularly anything related to outdoor recreation. Every
time I've looked there, the information is out of date, incomplete, or just
wrong. As an example, look on their website and let me know if Boulder Oaks
CG is open; their site shows that it opens on 6/15/2009.