[pct-l] CA Campfire Permit

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Mar 21 18:29:37 CDT 2014

Actually reading the USFS website, with its bad formatting, it appears
that the only mention of stoves at all is in the Trabuco Ranger
District, where the trail doesn't enter

The Descanso Ranger District, where the PCTA does go, section of the
USFS fire restriction page  does not list stoves at all,

So the PCTA page and the USFS official information are in conflict.