[pct-l] Burney Falls State Park - USPS or UPS

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 13:46:20 CDT 2014

Emily wrote:

Also, the store manager wasn't too keen on keeping a hiker box last year, so I wouldn't count on that either, and she was grumbling about not accepting packages anymore either.

I was at the Burney Falls store a couple of years ago and the manager was clearly not fond of thru-hikers at all.  She was rude to most of the hiker-looking people who entered the store that morning.  Heaven help you if you said, "I need to pick up a box," without volunteering your name in the very same sentence.  I watched her snap at and ridicule several people who made that mistake.

Eric