[pct-l] Burney Falls State Park - USPS or UPS

Emily Toby emilytoby at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:12:50 CDT 2014

The Burney Falls State Park store had far more souvenir trinkets and doodads than food for sale in 2013 than  in 2009. I think it would be very hard to resupply out of it. They still had light bulb hot dogs and ice cream, though.

It was a tad confusing last year, if you sent a box UPS, it went to the store. If you sent it USPS, it went to the park headquarters and ended up at the entry kiosk, but every few days those would be ferried to the store.

Also, the store manager wasn't too keen on keeping a hiker box last year, so I wouldn't count on that either, and she was grumbling about not accepting packages anymore either.

So if someone does call and find out, you should post the information here, so they don't get multiple calls.
Über

Sent from my iPhone