[pct-l] Data Book Discrepancies

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Jun 19 21:00:19 CDT 2014

Brick,
Yogi likes to piss on people, she just does not like to get into pissing
contests after she is pissed on in return.

WORD OF WARNING..."DO NOT",...I repeat,..."DO NOT" get into a pissing
contest with Yogi...you can not win because Yogi will out piss anybody
on the list.
Yogi is really good at this....she has had much practice.

JMT Reinhold

/I refuse to get into a pissing match with childish Scott-Still Whining.
He//has no idea what my sales are, and I do not care what his are.
--------------------------

Brick wrote:
/If you didn't want to get into a public pissing contest, then why did
you forward a private email from Postholer to the whole list?

Can't we all just get a long?

-Brick
/>/
/>>/  What Yogi is saying, she has no idea how accurate *all* the data books
/>>/  are. It's clear how incomplete (did I say inaccurate?) halfmiles is. Yogi
/>>/  only knows what flavor of kool-aid she drinks, which happens to be the same
/>>/  as others.
/>>/
/>>/  Further, Yogi see's PCT hikers as a group of 300 thru hikers and doesn't
/>>/  realize just how wide and vast the community is, which is a stigma of her
/>>/  ilk.
/>>/
/>>/  Yogi also doesn't realize that I sell more books in a season than she'll
/>>/  EVER sell guides and plastic spoons.
/>>/
/>>/  -postholer
/>>/  --
/>>/  www.postholer.com/