[pct-l] Water report Part Two

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Mon Jun 16 13:00:37 CDT 2014

I wasn’t thinking or I would have waited till calling both national forest before posting.

The Mt. Shasta Ranger Station was for the Shasta-Trinity National Forest.

I just called the Scott River Ranger Station representing the Klamath National Forest and they state the water at present is at what it would normally be in August. She, the back woods ranger, stated that lots of springs are not running; the ones that seem never to run out, are now dry. She also advised that main creeks and lakes are at about an August level.

are we there yet