[pct-l] Found some yummy new things at the Asian market

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:25:18 CST 2014

I have always been afraid to try the dried fish products but
something about these fish looked worth the risk and I was surprised
how tasty they were.

Yoshihiro I might someday ask you to bring some dried veggies over if
we ever plan to hike together again. I can make my own dried
vegetables normally. I just wish I knew what type of vegetable those
green ones were because nothing I have made has the same attributes
that yours had. They were so bright green and didn't just turn into
tasteless mush when rehydrated.