[pct-l] Found some yummy new things at the Asian market

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 18:50:37 CST 2014

The complete dry fishes are products for alcohol lovers. They are usually
sell at the convenience store. People buy beers and dry fish chips,  then
eat and drink. I do not drink alcohol but sometimes I cooked rice with
these dry fish chip at the campsite. It tasted excellent.

The dry vegetables I am using is heat dry vegetables.See the bottom of the
page
http://www.kira-shokuhin.co.jp/product/
( left to right upper line )
ねぎ(green leaf of Welsh onion )      大根葉(green leaf of Japanese radish ---
huge one )       人参 (carrot --- almost same)   小松菜(green Chinese cabbage)

(left to right lower line )
高菜(Takana --- It may be unique vegetable Japan or China)  れんこん(Lotus root )
 ほうれん草(Spinach)  ごぼう(Burdock )

I prefer Japanese radish, green Chinese cabbage, Takana, Spinach. sometimes
carrot. Each pack is sold around 200- 220 Yen ( 2 dollars ).

The fee of the shipment to USA depends on the weight. It may cost 20-50
dollars.

The last summer was an exceptional summer.  I don't know whether I can hike
with you in future. But, I am thinking to hike Wind River Range with my
wife. Therefore, I will fly to LAX, stay one night near the airport, and
fly to Jackson Hole directory. It may be the most simple and economical
approach. (We may stay near WRR for a month, because we have no car, no
need to rush)

If you need vegetable, I can bring 10 or 20 vegetable packs. But, you
should come near the hotel. It is very time consuming.  I think the
shipment technique is the best.

--
Sincerely
Low Gear (trail name) ---  Low Gear Song was written by Diane with Trail

Hiro   ( the short name of Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )
facebook  http://www.facebook.com/completewalker
Blogs  http://completewalker.blogspot.jp/
Photo  https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/
Backpacking since 1980 in Japan, A foreign member of PCTA;  JMT( 2009,
2010, 2011, 2012), Wind River Range, Glacier NP (2013)