[pct-l] at & t mobile cards

Betty Wheeler bettywheeler at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 21:21:55 CDT 2014

Here's an update from the hiker who is using the H20 prepaid plan I posted
about earlier:

"It's been working fine so far. Coverage is patchy at times, but that's
perfectly understandable. I haven't had to reload credit so far, but
assuming I can do that without much trouble, I'll be pleased with it. I'd
recommend it so far. I did have to reset some of the settings on the phone
to get it work properly."

He's at Mile 320 and started on April 3, so he has a little more than 2
weeks' experience with this phone service.

The Best Buy he visited in San Diego, not far from Scout and Frodo's, is
located at 8657 Villa La Jolla Dr. Suite #113, across the road from the
Whole Foods and on the east side of the center that has a Trader Joe's and
a Ralph's Supermarket on the west side.

--Betty