[pct-l] San Jacinto aerial photo

Weathercarrot - weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 09:00:17 CDT 2014

I just posted a gallery of some of my aerial photos from an eastbound flight out of LA last December 24th.  The first shot is of the San Jacinto range (and beyond) with the highest elevations being notably snow-free.  All the shots in the gallery were taken within a 75 minute period, and they appear chronologically eastward to somewhere near the AZ/NM line.   Full screen suggested.
http://weathercarrot.smugmug.com/Weathercarrot-photos/Southwest-Aerials/
I've also done a complete redesign of my photo site - easier to navigate and find things.  There's some new stuff on there since the last time I mentioned it on pct-l, including Max Patch on the AT.  The front page is intended to be stared at for a while.
http://weathercarrot.smugmug.com/
Enjoy,
wc