[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows North

Jeffrey Olson jjolson60 at centurylink.net
Thu Apr 10 13:01:06 CDT 2014

And for those not wedded to sticking to the official route, you can head
over Bond Pass just before reaching Dorothy Lake, then Emigrant Pass,
then Brown Bear Pass down to the Relief Reservoir, and the drop down to
Kennedy Meadows North.  It's scenic when above timberline but then
becomes a five food wide horse path with all the urine smells and road
apples you can imagine below Relief Reservoir...

Lots of old mining equipment scattered about along this trail...

Jeff...