[pct-l] Wind River Range ( south )

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 06:03:46 CDT 2013

I hiked Wind River Range ( south ) with Shroomer for one week. Wind River
Range is really looks like ancient Yosemite NP.  It is worth to visit. This
may be off topic, but it has some relation to PCT-L, because I accidentally
joined this list, and got to know  Shroomer and his friends. The genetic
distance between me and Shroomer may be around 50,0000 years, but the
eating habit was almost the same. We ate lots and talked lots.  He really
looks like my talkative cousin in nature.

Blogs on Wind River Range ( south ) with Japanese and English(it may be
better than Google translator )
http://completewalker.blogspot.jp/2013/09/wind-river-range-south.html

Photos
https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/WindRiverRangeSouth

I hiked Glacier NP with Shroomer, Trail Hacker, and Diane for two week.

It was a great holiday for me. Now I have lots of works to do. I will write
blogs of Glacier NP later.

--
Sincerely
Low Gear (trail name) ---  Low Gear Song was written by Diane with Trail

Hiro   ( the short name of Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )
facebook  http://www.facebook.com/completewalker
Blogs  http://completewalker.blogspot.jp/
Photo  https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/
Backpacking since 1980 in Japan, A foreign member of PCTA;  JMT( 2009,
2010, 2011, 2012), Wind River Range, Glacier NP (2013)