[pct-l] Ride to trail from Ashland, Oregon - Tuesday, Oct 1

Ryan Filanda hungry82 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 19:09:31 CDT 2013

Hello backpackers and lovable hiker trash,

I am headed to do a section of the PCT in Oregon beginning from Ashland
next Tuesday, Oct 1st. I was hoping maybe someone might know someone who
also knows a guy in Ashland or nearby who has a car and wouldn't mind
giving a friendly hiker a ride from Ashland to the trail either on Dead
Indian Rd or Hwy. 140, whichever is easiest. The timing is flexible as
well, I'd just prefer to make it to trail before nightfall.

Please send me an email if you or a nice hiker trash friend might be of
help. I'm happy to help with gas money too. Happy trails and happy Autumn!

Cheers,

Not Ryan
Class of 2011

hungry_82 at hotmail.com