[pct-l] Comments on last Shoes and Insert post

mntmn4Jesus at aol.com mntmn4Jesus at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 12:21:31 CDT 2013

Thanks!  A lot of great advice and wisdom about shoe choices and inserts!  I agree that shoe inserts are as important of a choice as the shoes themselves.   And thanks for sharing that street running shoes can have as much functionality and wear as trail running shoes.   I believe that is especially true for hiking  applications...  I greatly appreciate this forum and also appreciate the members efforts to keep all communcation in a positive tone with no personal attacks...  Much more pleasant reading...

Jim