[pct-l] Hiking shoes & Inserts

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:23:26 CDT 2013

I actually found that the "custom" Dr Scholls inserts you get at Wal-Mart
and other places work as well at I paid a podiatrist $300 to have made for
me. You stand on this machine and it measures the shape and pressure points
of your feet and recommends one of half a dozen different insoles that
would work best for you. $40 bucks or so. I had heel spur, but it never
gives me a problem when I use these orthotics. Might use them when you buy
your footwear so as to get a size large enough to accommodate them and your
feet both, even though I didn't, and they still fit fine.
http://www.drscholls.com/Products/CustomFitOrthotics
so